Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Trying to find a delicious place to start...

If you are reading this, then you are sure to know me and my love for food! I absolutely LOVE to cook! I love sharing recipes and trying out new ones. I just wanted to have a central place to where we could all swap our recipes, share a delicious pic or two of our creations, and meet some new Friends over our mutual bond...FOOD!

I guess I will start this blog off with a sweet mound of goodness bathed in butter and then covered with cinnamon and sugar! I have heard about this website (http://thepioneerwoman.com/) from several of my Friends and the hot recipe at hand were these amazing French Breakfast Puffs! I made them for a playdate I had recently, and MAN were they delicious! I advise you guys to drop whatever you are doing right now, and make em!




Another GREAT recipe I have tried from that same website, was the French Onion Soup! It was just absolutely AMAZING! My Hubby is a lover of everything ONION! And he couldn't have been more happy to come home to a huge bowl of carmelized onions in a savory broth with some crispy toast and melty cheese to top it off! He was in Onion Heaven!



Well there you have it...my very first entry! I really hope this blog takes off and that you guys will send me some GREAT recipes and pics of your delicious creations! Bye for now :)























1 comment:

  1. YUMMY! Thanks for the inspiration. Now if only I could get motivated to do it. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete