Sunday, February 28, 2010

Doggone delicious bones!!!


So, this really sweet client of mine brought me some really good shampoo for one of our Akitas who is having a skin issue. I thought that was SO sweet of him that I wanted to get him a Thank You card and a lil' something for his beautiful dogs, but I just wasn't sure what that would be. I was sitting here on the computer and out of the blue decided to look up homemade dog bone recipes. There are quit a few. I chose one that of course I had all the ingredient for...Peanut Butter Oatmeal Doggie Bones! It was SO easy to do! Here is the website I found it on...http://www.dogtreatkitchen.com/peanut-butter-dog-biscuit-recipe.html...I couldn't believe I made homemade dog biscuits! With a bone cookie cutter to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment