Monday, February 22, 2010

BEST NACHOS I HAVE EVER HAD!

Serious statement I know...but they were the BEST Nachos I have ever had! I went to meet the Hubbs for lunch one day and he wanted to try out that Green Buritto that he passed on his way to work everyday. I know you guys are thinking what??? The one connected to Carl's Jr. how good could that be? Well its not connected...its like a whole lil delicious world on its own! So...we go in and I am looking at the menu with SO many fully authentic Mexican dishes to choose from, I settle on a large plate of Carnitas(shredded pork) Nachos...of course with all the bells and whistles!

OMG...what I got was AMAZING! Carnitas couldn't have been more flavorful and just delicious! Everything about those Nachos were just perfect! If you don't believe me here is a pic :)


This AMAZING place is on Valley View and Ball. I will apologize now for making your mouth water...lol...wonder if the Hubbs wants to meet for lunch tomorrow :)



1 comment:

  1. I have been to that Green Burrito MANY times! I LOVE Green Burrito! They have an AMAZING veggie Burrito! SO yummy! I used to live by one growing up, we ate there ALL THE TIME! yumm! so sad most have closed or they are with Carls, its not the same and they dont have the same menu! Sorry, I wrote so much! haha I Love Albertos Nachos, have you had them! YUMO! Im passionate about my nachos! haha

    ReplyDelete